Nandamuri Balakrishna’s eagerly awaited action entertainer, Paisa Vasool, released yesterday. Puri’s trademark characterization and his punch dialogues rendered by Balayya thrilled the Nandamuri fans.
Paisa Vasool has registered the best ever openings for a Balayya film with a gross of over Rs.12.50 Cr and a share of nearly Rs.7.96 Cr. The film is running to packed houses in most centres in the twin Telugu states on Saturday. Below are Paisa Vasool’s day 1 AP, Nizam collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||70 lakhs|
|West Godavari||58 lakhs|
Total day 1 AP, Nizam share: Rs. 7.96 Cr
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?