Nandamuri Balakrishna’s eagerly awaited action entertainer, Paisa Vasool, released yesterday. Puri’s trademark characterization and his punch dialogues rendered by Balayya thrilled the Nandamuri fans.
Paisa Vasool has registered the best ever openings for a Balayya film with a gross of over Rs.12.50 Cr and a share of nearly Rs.7.96 Cr. The film is running to packed houses in most centres in the twin Telugu states on Saturday. Below are Paisa Vasool’s day 1 AP, Nizam collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||70 lakhs|
|West Godavari||58 lakhs|
Total day 1 AP, Nizam share: Rs. 7.96 Cr
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you