After making a lot of buzz for the past few weeks, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited 101st film, Paisa Vasool, released in cinemas yesterday. This Puri Jagannadh’s directorial managed to enthrall the Nandamuri fans, thanks to Balayya’s one man show as the flamboyant Theda Singh.
Paisa Vasool utilised the positive buzz quite well and collected Rs.52,70,747 on its opening day in Krishna district. The film is sold for around Rs.2 crore in this region (excluding the prints and publicity costs) and a majority of the investment will be recovered over the festive weekend.
Shriya, Musskan and Kyra Dutt are the film’s leading ladies. Bhavya Films’ Anand Prasad is the producer. Anup Rubens has scored the music.
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam