After making a lot of buzz for the past few weeks, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited 101st film, Paisa Vasool, released in cinemas yesterday. This Puri Jagannadh’s directorial managed to enthrall the Nandamuri fans, thanks to Balayya’s one man show as the flamboyant Theda Singh.
Paisa Vasool utilised the positive buzz quite well and collected Rs.52,70,747 on its opening day in Krishna district. The film is sold for around Rs.2 crore in this region (excluding the prints and publicity costs) and a majority of the investment will be recovered over the festive weekend.
Shriya, Musskan and Kyra Dutt are the film’s leading ladies. Bhavya Films’ Anand Prasad is the producer. Anup Rubens has scored the music.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you