Energetic hero Ram’s new movie, titled ‘Pandaga Chesko’, is going to have its muhurtham shot today. The film will be launched in Film Nagar devasthanam and a number of celebrities are expected to attend.
The film will be directed by Gopichand Malineni and Paruchuri Prasad is producing the film. Gopichand Malineni gave a big hit to Ravi Teja last year in the form of ‘Balupu’ and he is known for making good commercial entertainers.
Ram will be seen in a very energetic avatar in this new film. Thaman is the music director and the team recently returned from Chennai after conducting music sittings.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you