Energetic hero Ram’s new movie, titled ‘Pandaga Chesko’, is going to have its muhurtham shot today. The film will be launched in Film Nagar devasthanam and a number of celebrities are expected to attend.
The film will be directed by Gopichand Malineni and Paruchuri Prasad is producing the film. Gopichand Malineni gave a big hit to Ravi Teja last year in the form of ‘Balupu’ and he is known for making good commercial entertainers.
Ram will be seen in a very energetic avatar in this new film. Thaman is the music director and the team recently returned from Chennai after conducting music sittings.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23