Energetic hero Ram’s latest family entertainer Pandaga Chesko has given a good bit of relief for him after a string of average ventures at the box office. Released in the last week of May, this movie has been faring well in all the areas of its release. With the latest update from trade analysts, this movie raked in more than 2 crores in the ceded region itself.
Directed by young filmmaker Gopichand Malineni, the comedy track has worked out well and played a vital role in drawing family audience to the halls. Happening beauties Rakul Preet and Sonal Chauhan are the female leads in this film. SS Thaman is the music director.
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you