The shooting of Ram’s upcoming film Pandaga Chesko, is progressing at a brisk pace. The latest update is that the climax part is being shot in Rajamudry. Ram has pinned all his hopes on this film after his last two ventures have failed miserably at the box office.
The movie is being directed by Gopichand Malineni who tasted success with Ravi Teja’s Balupu. Rakul Preet Singh and Sonal Chauhan play the female leads in this comedy entertainer.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you