The shooting of Ram’s upcoming film Pandaga Chesko, is progressing at a brisk pace. The latest update is that the climax part is being shot in Rajamudry. Ram has pinned all his hopes on this film after his last two ventures have failed miserably at the box office.
The movie is being directed by Gopichand Malineni who tasted success with Ravi Teja’s Balupu. Rakul Preet Singh and Sonal Chauhan play the female leads in this comedy entertainer.
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu