The shooting of Ram’s upcoming film Pandaga Chesko, is progressing at a brisk pace. The latest update is that the climax part is being shot in Rajamudry. Ram has pinned all his hopes on this film after his last two ventures have failed miserably at the box office.
The movie is being directed by Gopichand Malineni who tasted success with Ravi Teja’s Balupu. Rakul Preet Singh and Sonal Chauhan play the female leads in this comedy entertainer.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser