Some time back we had reported that Ram and Rakul Preet were busy filming key scenes for their upcoming film Pandaga Chesko in Pollachi. Latest update is that the schedule has been completed. Some key scenes were shot on Brahmaji and other major star cast.
Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film, and Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. Ram plays the role of an stylish NRI in the film which also stars Sonal Chauhan in the lead.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?