Going through a lean patch in Telugu, actor Vishal is confident that his Sankranti success in Tamil, ‘Kathakali’, will do well in Telugu as well. The murder mystery will open across the two Telugu states soon.
When asked about the sequel for his blockbuster movie Pandem Kodi at a recent interview, Vishal commented, “It will roll in March. Since I’m collaborating with Lingusamy after a decade, we took extra care with the script, which has been finally locked. The film will continue from where it ended and it will see actors from both Tamil and Telugu in key roles.”
Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Poll : What is your opinion on Duvvada Jagannadham teaser?
- Bunny’s bilingual is not shelved
- Shruthi reveals interesting details about Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you