Pawan’s Panjaa is a well crafted film. As Jaidev, Pawan has slipped into the character rather seamlessly. His mature performance brings out the intense conflict that Jaidev goes through. The casualty though is the trademark histrionics that one associates with Pawan. They simply are absent in this film. How his legion of fans will take this transformation and what is the resultant impact at the box office would have been known by now. Irrespective of the result, the one good thing in all this is the fact that Pawan is willing to experiment outside the clichéd image of a Tollywood hero. He should continue on this path. It is only a matter of time before he gets the balance right. Vishnu Vardhan has done well too.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links