If the latest buzz in the Film Nagar circles is to be believed, Parasuram of ‘Solo’ fame will be directing Allu Sirish in his next venture. Geetha Arts will be producing this film, and the preproduction work is going on at the moment. The film is expected to be a romantic entertainer. After waiting for a long time to direct Rana in Suresh Productions’ ‘Chuttalabbayi’, Parasuram seems to have decided to move on to Sirish’s film.
Earlier, Sirish was supposed to act in and produce a low budget film to be directed by a debutante, which was supposed to be wrapped in a 45 day start-to-finish schedule. However, it is now uncertain if the film will takeoff before Parasuram’s project. Allu Sirish’s last film ‘Kotha Janta’ was a profitable venture, while Parasuram’s last outing ‘Saarocharu’ was an average grosser. Keep watching this space for more details.
- D – Dedication, S – Strategy, P – Popularity: Chiru defines DSP
- Prabhas19’s title announced
- Fans’ admiration is similar to mother’s love: Prabhas
- Superstar not to accept any film until his dream project concludes
- Pawan-Trivikram’s film will be high on entertainment
Articles that might interest you