Actress Parul Yadav, who will be seen in an important role in Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming multilingual film Killing Veerappan, says five minutes was all it took for her to say yes to be a part of the film.
Speaking to a leading newspaper she said, “I wasn’t sure if it was really him. However, when I found out it was RGV, I called him back and he narrated the script. Within five minutes, I told him I’d like to be part of the project.” Parul has a strong foothold in the Kannada film industry.
Starring debutant Sandeep Bharadwaj as the lead, the movie is slated to release on December 4 in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. The film is produced by BV Manjunath.
- Sye Raa’s motion poster sets a new record
- Negative shades for star hero in Sye Raa
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Packed schedule for star comedian
- Much-awaited sequel to roll out soon
Articles that might interest you