Actress Parul Yadav, who will be seen in an important role in Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming multilingual film Killing Veerappan, says five minutes was all it took for her to say yes to be a part of the film.
Speaking to a leading newspaper she said, “I wasn’t sure if it was really him. However, when I found out it was RGV, I called him back and he narrated the script. Within five minutes, I told him I’d like to be part of the project.” Parul has a strong foothold in the Kannada film industry.
Starring debutant Sandeep Bharadwaj as the lead, the movie is slated to release on December 4 in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. The film is produced by BV Manjunath.
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA