Director Harish Shankar is keenly looking forward to the release of his latest film, Duvvada Jagannadham. The film has hit the screens in overseas and in Telugu states with premieres and early morning shows and the initial response has been positive.
On the eve of DJ’s release, Harish Shankar interacted with the press and revealed his future plans. The passionate director said that he wants to turn producer and make films based on human relationships.
Harish also said that he is ready to encourage aspiring directors if they approach him with interesting concepts.
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for IEBF Excellence Award
Articles that might interest you