After making a grand debut in Telugu films with Kalyanram’s Pataas, TV presenter turned actress Shruti Sodhi has recently shot for a special song in young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme, which is being directed by Pataas’ director Anil Ravipudi.
In Supreme, Shruti plays the role of an actress, and she is kicked about the special song in which she grooved alongside Sai Dharam Tej. Drenching the Mega hero in praises, Shruti hails Sai as “a star in the making”. The Punjabi beauty further lauds Sai’s amazing dancing abilities and stylish aura.
Supreme stars Raashi Khanna as the female lead. The film is being produced by Dil Raju.
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Arjun Reddy heroine in star hero’s next
- Diwali gift for Nani fans