Released in January 2015, Nandamuri Kalyanram’s Pataas ended up being the first blockbuster of the year. The film gave a fresh lease of life to its actors Kalyanram, debutant heroine Shruti Sodhi and of course, the director Anil Ravipudi, who is now directing Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme.
If the ongoing reports are to be believed, Anil Ravipudi has roped in his Pataas beauty Shruti Sodhi to play a special cameo in the film. The actress will also sizzle in a special song alongside Sai Dharam Tej. In the film, Shruti will be seen in the role of an aspiring actress.
The shooting will reportedly take place in February. Raashi Khanna is the film’s leading lady and Dil Raju is bankrolling the project.
- Senior Actor’s Shocking Comments On Women Draw Flak
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
Articles that might interest you