We had already reported that Kalyanram’s blockbuster action entertainer, Pataas, will be remade in Kannada. As per the latest buzz, the film now stars one of the leading stars in Kannada film industry, Ganesh, in the main lead. Ganesh shot to fame with the industry hit, Mungaru Male, which was released a decade ago.
The film will be directed by Manju Swaraj, a most sought after director for action entertainers, and it will also feature Manoj Bajpayee in a crucial role. Currently, the makers are working out on a few changes in the script to suit it to Kannada sensibilities. The film’s shoot will commence in June.
Meanwhile, the film’s Tamil remake is yet to go on floors. Lawrence, who is riding high with the success of Ganga, will essay the lead role in the film.
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Vikram, GVM Head To Turkey
- Star heroine happy with live-in relationship
Articles that might interest you