Tanya Hope is a beauty pageant winner and made her debut with Sree Vishnu’s Appatlo Okadundevadu. She is now ready with her new film Patel SIR.. Speaking during the promotions of her film, Tanya revealed some very interesting details about her role and future plans.
Tanya said that she plays a top cop in Patel SIR and is after Jagapathi Babu who keeps committing crimes one after the other. Well, she also added that once she becomes quite famous in films, she has plans of joining politicians.
When a surprised look was posted by those present during the promotions, Tanya said that there is nothing to be surprised and she is very much interested in joining politics in the future.
Well, for now, we need to see how successful her new Telugu project is. Patel SIR is set for a release tomorrow.
- Tamanna confirmed for Chay’s special song
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a