Arjun Reddy, the path-breaking romantic drama, completes 50 days of its grand theatrical run today. The film released on August 25 amid a huge buzz and it went on to win the hearts of movie lovers and critics alike. Arjun Reddy is still playing in several theaters across the twin Telugu states.
Arjun Reddy was made with a meager budget of around 5 crore. The film collected close to 25 crore across the world and brought huge profits to all the involved parties. The lead pair Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey were highly appreciated for their performances. Sandeep Vanga directed the film and his brother Pranay Vanga produced it.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account