Looks like patriotism on silver screen and Mega family heroes go hand in glove. Almost all the heroes of this illustrious film family are doing or have been part of movies that infused a strong sense of patriotism.
123telugu has recently reported that Allu Arjun’s next movie, Naa Peru Surya, is a message oriented movie laced with strong doses of patriotism. Even Bunny’s brother, Allu Sirish, is acting in a Malayalam war drama, titled 1971: Beyond Borders, based on the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
The coincidence doesn’t end here as young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej will soon begin shooting for Jawaan, where he plays the role of a youth who chooses his country before his own family. Sai’s cousin, Varun Tej, too, dabbled with patriotism in his award winning World War II drama, Kanche.
Ram Charan’s recent action thriller and Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film, Khaidi No.150, too, had elements of patriotism. And finally, does one need any introduction to Pawan Kalyan’s penchant for patriotism, either in movies or in general?
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches