‘Gopala Gopala’ has been one of the most awaited projects for more than one reasons.
It is the first time that super stars like Venkatesh and Pawan Kalyan will be seen together. Few days back, the film was officially launched in Hyderabad, and the shooting is set to go on floors soon.
But the latest report that has been making the rounds is that power star Pawan Kalyan has allotted only 20 days for this film. As he plays a special role in the film, the required days to shoot the film also is less. The production team has made special arrangements to shoot Pawan’s portion as soon as possible.
Gopala Gopala is the Telugu remake of the super hit Hindi film Oh My God which had Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal in lead roles. Dolly is the director of the film and Shriya is the female lead.
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US