Soon after the terrible violence that created a havoc in Tuni, Andhra Pradesh during the Kapu Garjana agitation, Janasena chief and popular film star Powerstar Pawan Kalyan cancelled Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s shoot in Kerala and flew down to Hyderabad to address the media. In the press conference, Pawan suspected that professional antisocial elements were behind the violence.
Pawan said that the demand of Kapu reservation has been existing since the British’s time. Pawan also requested the AP government to resolve the Kapu reservation issue amicably through a proper dialogue.
And just a while ago, Pawan took to Twitter to make an appeal to the TDP government about the issue. Pawan said, “I request TDP govt to engage in direct talks with the Kapu Leaders spearheading the on going Reservation issue, which was an election-promise originally made by the TDP.
Pawan then cautions the government of dire consequences saying, “A group of balanced intellectuals should be entrusted with the responsibility of finding a mutually acceptable solution before it juggernauts into an uncontainable situation.”
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) February 7, 2016
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?