Looks like the Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan is determined to take on the central government come what may. Pawan has just announced a massive South Indian Self Respect silent protest at RK Beach, Vizag in March, condemning the way the centre has tried to oppress the silent protestors during the Jallikattu and AP special status movements.
Pawan said that South Indians are deeply hurt with the arrests of the silent protesting, which is curtailing their basic rights. Since this morning, Pawan has been strongly propagating the #BattleofAndhras sentiment against the ongoing oppressive measures and cultural bias being displayed by the government forces against South Indians and Andhra people especially.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) January 27, 2017
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai