Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is fast nearing its completion. After a brief break due to Pawan’s political assignments, the film’s shooting has resumed in Hyderabad.
According to the sources, Pawan is quite content with the way the movie has been shaping up on the sets. Impressed with the way the shooting formalities are being carried out, Pawan is said to have decided to follow the same modus operandi in his future movies as well.
Katamarayudu is being directed by Dolly and produced by Sharrat Marar. Shruti Haasan is playing the female lead and Anup Rubens is scoring the film’s music. The film is expected to hit the screens as scheduled on March 28th.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you