Recently, a Pawan fan named Kurasala Subramanyam sustained serious injuries when he fell off a tree during Pawan Kalyan’s Seemandhrula Athma Gourava Sabha in Kakinada. Doctors operated on Subramanyam spinal cord and legs.
After recuperating from the surgery, Subramanyam was discharged yesterday. Soon after his arrival at his residence, several fans of Pawan Kalyan met him and donated Rs. 20,000 towards his medical expenses and assured him their support in the future.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you