Recently, a Pawan fan named Kurasala Subramanyam sustained serious injuries when he fell off a tree during Pawan Kalyan’s Seemandhrula Athma Gourava Sabha in Kakinada. Doctors operated on Subramanyam spinal cord and legs.
After recuperating from the surgery, Subramanyam was discharged yesterday. Soon after his arrival at his residence, several fans of Pawan Kalyan met him and donated Rs. 20,000 towards his medical expenses and assured him their support in the future.
- Nani’s tweet to fan backfires
- Balayya to kick-start NBK102 in the temple town
- Massive US premiere shows for Ninnu Kori
- Gopichand opens up on his role in Gautam Nanda
- Superstar in no mood to rest
Articles that might interest you