Recently, a Pawan fan named Kurasala Subramanyam sustained serious injuries when he fell off a tree during Pawan Kalyan’s Seemandhrula Athma Gourava Sabha in Kakinada. Doctors operated on Subramanyam spinal cord and legs.
After recuperating from the surgery, Subramanyam was discharged yesterday. Soon after his arrival at his residence, several fans of Pawan Kalyan met him and donated Rs. 20,000 towards his medical expenses and assured him their support in the future.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date