It is a known fact that power star Pawan Kalyan is currently in the US to attend the India conference 2017 to be held at Harvard University. Meanwhile, Pawan attended yet another meet and greet event in New Hampshire among huge fanfare.
One of the biggest surprises was that Pawan was given a rousing welcome by his fans by arranging a 300 car rally. The video below showcases a huge fleet of cars arriving towards the event.
Pawan’s close aide, Sharath Mara has also accompanied him. The star hero visited places like new Hampshire house of Republicans, New Hamshire state house, Nextra Seabrook Nuclear power plant which was followed by the meet and greets.
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film