Pawan Kalyan worked continuously for the last three months without a break for his film latest film Sardaar. He has been taking it easy from quite some time now and is resting at home. Now, latest reports reveal that Pawan has left for a ten day vacation.
Though the location and other details of his travel are not disclosed, sources close to him suggests that Pawan had planned this tour long back. Once he is back from his holiday, he will start shooting for his upcoming film in the direction of S J Suryah.
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule