Megastar Chiranjeevi sent a strong message to his detractors yesterday by putting up a public show of unity with his mega brothers Power Star Pawan and Naga Babu. Chiranjeevi attended the audio launch function of Pawan’s Gabbar Singh and fans were delighted to see the brothers together on the same stage.
Speaking at the event, Chiranjeevi said “Pawan Kalyan is like my son. I often keep mixing up his name for Charan’s at home. We have always had a very affectionate and special relationship and the rumours of a rift are pure speculation.”
Chiranjeevi also brought up the issue of Pawan’s absence at Racha audio. “Some newspapers published reports saying Pawan was in Hyderabad and that we deliberately misled people. Mega family does not stoop to such low levels. Pawan was indeed abroad and we have the evidence to prove it”, said Chiranjeevi.
The audio launch event was a grand success and Chiranjeevi’s presence at the venue was the icing on the cake.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks