There was a lot of unrest and chaos on the sets of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar this morning. Reports reveal that Pawan’s personal bodyguards roughed up certain media persons who tried to barge into the shooting location in Hyderabad’s Rama Naidu studio in Nanakram Guda.
Going into details, a few ministers from Andhra dropped on the sets to personally invite Pawan Kalyan for the foundation stone laying ceremony of the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh.
As there was a lot chaos and media frenzy, Pawan’s body guards took situation in control. This lead to a few media persons getting hurt. Taking things in his hand, Pawan apologized to the media on behalf of his team and spoke at length about the new capital.
- Baahubali2 emerges as the new industry hit in TN
- Ami Thumi gets censor clearance
- Noted producer gets life imprisonment in a murder case
- Vishnu’s heroine pregnant with twins
- Ami-Tumi director opens up about his film
Articles that might interest you