Power Star Pawan Kalyan has started dubbing for ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambababu’ from today morning. He is expected to dub continuously for the next few days in order to wrap up his part in time for the movie’s October 18th release. Shooting has been totally wrapped up and only the post production activities remain now. The movie has been directed by Puri Jagan and Danayya is the producer.
The film’s audio is out in the market and the tunes have been scored by Mani Sharma. Tamanna is going to provide the glamour in this movie and Prakash Raj is playing a crucial role. CMGR is being eagerly awaited by Pawan Kalyan’s fans and they are looking for one more superhit from their favourite hero after the very successful ‘Gabbar Singh’.
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
- Hidden factor in Savyasachi title
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Interesting characterizations in Anando Brahma
- Taapsee uses Rana’ technique for promotions
Articles that might interest you