Film star turned politician Powerstar Pawan Kalyan called for awakening among the youth towards social responsibility. Yesterday, the Jana Sena Party Chief visited the GMR Institutes in Razam, Srikakulam, and addressed a large group of students, lecturers and politicians. Pawan urged the students to do their bit to the society and respect the sacrifices of millions during the freedom struggle.
Powerstar also said that today’s youth should imbibe the art of questioning when they come across any wrongdoings. During his speech, an emotional Pawan Kalyan also said that those who trouble women should be slapped by shoes and that the abuses against women will cease to exist when we all stand united in the support of women.
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Kanam’s promotions to start on a grand note
- DSP to rock at Rangasthalam’s pre-release event
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Money is not everything in life: Rajamouli