On the occasion of India’s 69th Republic Day, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan hoisted the tricolor at his office premises. Later, Pawan released a press note in which he congratulated Maestro Ilayaraja and Kidambi Srikanth on being honored with the Padma Vibhushan and Padma Shri respectively.
Pawan Kalyan said that honoring the yesteryear Telugu actors SV Rangarao and Savithri with Padma awards posthumously would be a befitting homage. He requested the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to vouch for Padma awards for both the legendary actors.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date