The magnanimity and down to earth nature of power star Pawan Kalyan is known to one and all. Whenever Pawan sees some one in trouble, he helps them out to the best of his capabilities. He has donated lakhs of money to numerous organizations and the latest one to benefit from his donation is the Jesus orphanage in Khammam.
When members of the NGO met Pawan Kalyan and expressed their problems, he was quick to react. Withing no time he donated one lakh to their foundation and also promised to help them in future. With this gesture, Pawan has surely won many hearts all over. Pawan’s latest film, Attarintiki Daaredi is set to hit the screens on 7th August.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you