By now, everyone knows that S J Suryah is out of Pawan Kalyan’s project and Dolly has been replaced as the director of this much awaited film. Sources close to us reveal that as soon as Pawan finished his discussions with Suryah about his leaving the project, he remembered Dolly’s name right away and spoke to Sharath Marar about it.
If one can remember, during the time of Gopala Gopala, Pawan promised both Dolly and Anup Rubens that he would surely work with them for another film in the future. As promised, he has fulfilled what he said and stuck to his word.
This has become a talking point all over and has once again shown the generosity and clear cut attitude which the power star has. Shooting of this untitled project will go floors soon and a clear picture about the female lead and other technicians will be out soon.
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Tholi Prema and Awe’s latest US collections
- Massive set for Thala Ajith’s next
- Star comedian’s marriage date fixed