By now, everyone knows that S J Suryah is out of Pawan Kalyan’s project and Dolly has been replaced as the director of this much awaited film. Sources close to us reveal that as soon as Pawan finished his discussions with Suryah about his leaving the project, he remembered Dolly’s name right away and spoke to Sharath Marar about it.
If one can remember, during the time of Gopala Gopala, Pawan promised both Dolly and Anup Rubens that he would surely work with them for another film in the future. As promised, he has fulfilled what he said and stuck to his word.
This has become a talking point all over and has once again shown the generosity and clear cut attitude which the power star has. Shooting of this untitled project will go floors soon and a clear picture about the female lead and other technicians will be out soon.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you