It is known fact that power star Pawan Kalyan is one of the top heroes in Tollywood.This actor turned as a politician in 2014 and established Jana Sena party and supported TDP-BJP in general elections.
Now, the latest news is that this actor-turned-politician got an invitation from Harvard university to speak at the Indian conference 2017 which is expected to be held in February.
Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan is currently busy shooting for his ongoing project Katamarayudu which is slated for March 2017 release.
- Mahanati’s audio launch gets a date
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China