Twitter is a medium not just for fans to interact with celebrities. It can be much more than that and today, an incident showed why the social networking medium can be so powerful. A student who wanted to study but couldn’t afford to because of her economic situation made a plea on Twitter.
The tweet managed to reach Renu Desai, who then forwarded it to Pawan Kalyan. The actor responded immediately and got the girl’s issue sorted out. The overjoyed young woman thanked Renu Desai and Pawan Kalyan for this act of kindness.
The fee maybe a small sum of 4000Rs for an actor. But it is the willingness to help that counts.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you