Twitter is a medium not just for fans to interact with celebrities. It can be much more than that and today, an incident showed why the social networking medium can be so powerful. A student who wanted to study but couldn’t afford to because of her economic situation made a plea on Twitter.
The tweet managed to reach Renu Desai, who then forwarded it to Pawan Kalyan. The actor responded immediately and got the girl’s issue sorted out. The overjoyed young woman thanked Renu Desai and Pawan Kalyan for this act of kindness.
The fee maybe a small sum of 4000Rs for an actor. But it is the willingness to help that counts.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you