Powerstar Pawan Kalyan has started shooting for ‘Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu’ in the direction of Puri Jagan and as per the info provided by our sources, Pawan is highly impressed with Puri Jagan’s clarity of thought. Pawan Kalyan and Puri Jagan worked together many years back for ‘Badri’ and in all these years, both of them have developed and refined themselves quite considerably. So this ‘new’ Puri Jagan’s sense of command on the script and his clarity of thought is said to have pleased Pawan very much.
CMGR has the beautiful Tamanna in the lead role and Danayya DVV is the producer. The film is slated for a release on October 18th. Prakash Raj, Ali, Tanikella Bharani, Kota Srinivasa rao and Brahmanandam are playing the other crucial roles in this film.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches