Kollywood director Vishnuvardhan is one of the leading directors in South India. He made his debut in 2003 and bagged two blockbusters with Billa and Arrambam. He became a popular director in Telugu after he directed Pawan Kalyan’s Panjaa which released in 2011.
Speaking to a popular media outlet, Vishnuvardhan heaped praises on Pawan Kalyan and said he is a fantastic human being. He added that no one can play double game with Pawan Kalyan as one should be firm and certain to maintain a relation with him.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week