Kollywood director Vishnuvardhan is one of the leading directors in South India. He made his debut in 2003 and bagged two blockbusters with Billa and Arrambam. He became a popular director in Telugu after he directed Pawan Kalyan’s Panjaa which released in 2011.
Speaking to a popular media outlet, Vishnuvardhan heaped praises on Pawan Kalyan and said he is a fantastic human being. He added that no one can play double game with Pawan Kalyan as one should be firm and certain to maintain a relation with him.
- Update on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Bellamkonda’s new project’s first look gets a date
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
Articles that might interest you