Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan today met AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu along with the experts team from the Harvard Medical College and KGH Hospital. Pawan held discussions about the preventive measures being implemented by the government to control the kidney diseases in Uddanam.
During the meeting, Pawan was requested by the government authorities to be the brand ambassador for its Jeevandan organ donation program. Pawan readily obliged the government’s request and he will start working on the campaign soon. The government hopes to inspire more and more people about the valuable cause of organ donation.
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father