Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film to be directed by Puri Jagannadh might go on floors sooner than we thought. The latest buzz in the industry is that Pawan Kalyan might begin shooting for the film soon after wrapping up Gabbar Singh. DVV Danayya is going to produce the film, as per our sources. In the past, Puri Jagannadh had announced that he’ll begin shooting a film starring Ravi Teja, Ileana in March; however, with this new film with Pawan Kalyan is probably going to alter Puri Jagannadh’s plans. A formal announcement is going to be made soon about the star cast and crew about the film.
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next