Janasena president Pawan Kalyan has been making headlines from quite some time now. Earlier, Pawan Kalyan requested AP government to not force any farmer to give away their land for the sake of the new capital construction.
However, the TDP party appealed to Pawan Kalyan that they will collect the lands from those who offer their lands willfully. But, when AP government explained to High Court in a petition against land pooling today, Pawan responded in his way.
Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter to raise his concerns regarding this issue and tweeted as, “As per the media reports, AP government has now informed the High Court that they are going to impose Land Acquisition Act on the farmers, who decline to offer their land for the construction of the capital. In this case, I’m ready to fight on behalf of farmers against Andhra Pradesh government.”
However, Pawan’s tweet came as a surprise to everyone and it is yet to be known how the AP government will react to power star’s comments. On the work front, Pawan Kalyan will start shooting for his forthcoming film ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ from May. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?