Yesterday, film star and Janasena leader Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and questioned the Andhra Pradesh government’s silence over the public attack and outrage of modesty of a dalit woman in a village in Visakhapatnam district. Later in the evening, Pawan again made a surprise tweet, revealing the ideology of the Janasena Party.
Pawan said that the thought process that unites all the castes, engage in politics sans religion, traditions that respect languages, a society that protects culture and nationalism that doesn’t abstain from regionalism are the very roots that strengthen the nation. He went on to say that the Janasena follows these principles as the party’s ideology.
కులాలని కలిపే ఆలోచన విధానం
మతాల ప్రస్తావన లేని రాజకీయం
భాషల్ని గౌరవించే సాంప్రదాయం
సంస్కృతులుని కాపాడే సమాజం
ప్రాంతీయతని విస్మరించని జాతీయవాదం
ఇవి దేశపటిష్టతకు మూలాలు
ఇవే “జనసేన” సిద్ధాంతాలు
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) December 23, 2017
- Malayalam star Bhavana marries long-time boyfriend
- Mahesh wishes Namrata, Posts an adorable family photo
- Keerthi Suresh repeats Savitri’s gesture
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-01-2018
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?