It is a known fact that Power star Pawan Kalyan is always known to help everyone who is in problems. The latest one to get his help is none other than BMK Munikoti, a martyr who died fighting for the special status for Andhra Pradesh.
Latest update reveals that Pawan Kalyan has donated a cheque worth five lakhs to his family during his first death anniversary. This gesture has become a hot topic of discussion among everyone as they are hailing Pawan and his sincerity towards those who are fighting for their mother land.
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
- DSP appreciates Vaisakham’s songs
- Pawan’s Janasena gets a new admirer in Gaddar
Articles that might interest you