It is a known fact that Power star Pawan Kalyan is always known to help everyone who is in problems. The latest one to get his help is none other than BMK Munikoti, a martyr who died fighting for the special status for Andhra Pradesh.
Latest update reveals that Pawan Kalyan has donated a cheque worth five lakhs to his family during his first death anniversary. This gesture has become a hot topic of discussion among everyone as they are hailing Pawan and his sincerity towards those who are fighting for their mother land.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you