Power Star Pawan Kalyan is going to entertain his fans and viewers with some hilarious comedy in ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’. As we have been saying all along, the comedy quotient in the film is going to be high. In one of the sequences, Pawan is expected to be seen as Attapur Baba.
The movie is in the final stages of production and the team is making arrangements for a grand release on August 7th. Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Praneetha will be seen as the second lead. Famous Bollywood actor Boman Irani will be making his Telugu debut with this movie.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this film and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. BVSN Prasad is the producer.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick