Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is currently shooting for his highly-anticipated 25th film in Bulgaria. The Power Star will return to Hyderabad soon and he will meet the Uddanam kidney disease patients once again.
On July 30th, Pawan will convene a meeting which will have doctors and health experts from the Harvard Medical School and King George Hospital (KGH, Vizag). And on July 31st, Pawan will meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu to discuss the Uddanam issue.
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father