Tamil Star Vijay’s ‘Kaththi’ which released for Diwali has taken a humongous opening. The opening day figures stand at around 15 crores which is among the top openings for a Tamil film. The dubbing rights were also sold at a good price to Tagore Madhu. After the stupendous success of the Tamil version, the makers are now in plans to remake it with Pawan Kalyan as a lead.
According to our sources, Pawan Kalyan will be watching the film along with Tagore Madhu today. If Pawan ends up liking the film, then he would give a green signal for the remake. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Teja to helm the prestigious biopic?
- Adirindhi’s audio album to be out soon
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
Articles that might interest you