Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film in Trivikram Srinivas’ direction has reportedly set a new record. The film’s Nizam stribution rights have been bought by Global Cinemas for an undisclosed amount. In fact, it was Nithin who convinced the team at Global Cinemas to buy the rights. Revealing more details about the deal, Nithin posted on Twitter, “Ican’t disclose the amount but its the highest price ever for nizam area..and ohh i only made them buy the film.” Incidentally, Nithin and his father Sudhakar Reddy are also one of the partners in Global Cinemas.
Pawan Kalyan, Samantha and Praneetha Subhash are playing the lead roles in this family entertainer. BVSN Prasad is producing the film. The film has already been extensively shot in Pollachi, Hyderabad and the team will soon shift to Barcelona for a major schedule. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date