Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram Srinivas are all set to team up for a film which revolves around human values. Few days ago, Trivikram had revealed that his film with Pawan Kalyan will be a message oriented film, something which he hasn’t tried since Nuvvu Naaku Nacchav. BVSN Prasad is going to produce the film. Currently Pawan Kalyan is shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu and he’ll start shooting for Trivikram’s film from September onwards. Since the duo is teaming up for the first time since Jalsa, expectations are sky high. Already, Pawan Kalyan scored a blockbuster, Gabbar Singh this year and the incredible buzz surrounding Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu suggests that it’ll be a winner at box office. Meanwhile, Trivikram’s recent film Julayi is doing good business at box office.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release