We all know what kind of damage the hudhud cyclone has created in Vizag, and its surrounding areas. The government is taking necessary steps to help the needy, and our movie stars are not lagging behind.
Power star Pawan Kalyan has announced a relief fund of 50 lakhs and has specially flown down to Vizag to see the damage that has been caused by the natural calamity. He is currently inspecting the various areas in Vizag city and is also speaking to those concerned. Help is coming in from all quarters and chief minister Chandra Babu is leaving no stone unturned to help the needy who were stuck by this huge calamity.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon