We all know what kind of damage the hudhud cyclone has created in Vizag, and its surrounding areas. The government is taking necessary steps to help the needy, and our movie stars are not lagging behind.
Power star Pawan Kalyan has announced a relief fund of 50 lakhs and has specially flown down to Vizag to see the damage that has been caused by the natural calamity. He is currently inspecting the various areas in Vizag city and is also speaking to those concerned. Help is coming in from all quarters and chief minister Chandra Babu is leaving no stone unturned to help the needy who were stuck by this huge calamity.
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Gets A Terrific Satellite Rights Deal
- Harris Jayraj to compose for Karthi’s next
- Naa Peru Surya’s ‘Sainika’ song for a special occasion
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy