Numero uno film star and Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan extended his Christmas wishes to the people of the two Telugu states and the nation. The Jana Sena leader issued a letter last night in which he quoted Jesus Christ “When love is universally shared by one and all; then peace, freedom, happiness will come closer to us”.
Pawan wrapped up Katamarayudu’s Pollachi schedule and headed back to Hyderabad. He is expected to take a brief holiday abroad to ring in the Christmas and New Year with his family. Katamarayudu will be releasing as an Ugadi special treat for fans.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you