Numero uno film star and Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan extended his Christmas wishes to the people of the two Telugu states and the nation. The Jana Sena leader issued a letter last night in which he quoted Jesus Christ “When love is universally shared by one and all; then peace, freedom, happiness will come closer to us”.
Pawan wrapped up Katamarayudu’s Pollachi schedule and headed back to Hyderabad. He is expected to take a brief holiday abroad to ring in the Christmas and New Year with his family. Katamarayudu will be releasing as an Ugadi special treat for fans.
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
Articles that might interest you