Numero uno film star and Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan is back to attacking the ruling BJP, which he had supported in the 2014 general elections. This evening, Pawan, via Twitter, launched a pointed attack on the BJP.
Pawan, in the name of ‘communicating with the BJP’, questioned the ruling party on the issues like cow slaughter, Rohith Vemula, patriotism, demonetization and AP special status.
In a series of tweets, Pawan criticised BJP’s stand on the cow slaughter issue that spread panic and jingoistic nationalism among many countrymen and the saffron brigade. Pawan then announced he’ll question the BJP about Rohith Vemula’s issue tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will post about 'Rohit Vemula' issue.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) December 15, 2016
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours