Numero uno film star and Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan is back to attacking the ruling BJP, which he had supported in the 2014 general elections. This evening, Pawan, via Twitter, launched a pointed attack on the BJP.
Pawan, in the name of ‘communicating with the BJP’, questioned the ruling party on the issues like cow slaughter, Rohith Vemula, patriotism, demonetization and AP special status.
In a series of tweets, Pawan criticised BJP’s stand on the cow slaughter issue that spread panic and jingoistic nationalism among many countrymen and the saffron brigade. Pawan then announced he’ll question the BJP about Rohith Vemula’s issue tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will post about 'Rohit Vemula' issue.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) December 15, 2016
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind