Power Star Pawan Kalyan is currently busy with the shooting of his film, tentatively titled ‘Attarintiki Dhaaredhi’. The film is being canned at Ramoji Film City and some action sequences are being shot on Pawan Kalyan at the Railway Station set. Action choreographer Peter Heins is taking care of the proceedings.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and Samantha is the heroine. Praneetha will be seen as the second lead. The film is expected to hit the screens in the second half of 2013 and expectations are high on the project.
BVSN Prasad is the producer of this movie
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?