Pawan said 2016 eluded the people of Andhra Pradesh’s long-standing dream of getting special status and ended up as a mirage. Pawan also wished that 2017 will realise all the dreams of the people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Tomorrow, Pawan will head to Uttarandhra for a whirlwind tour in which he will take on the state and central governments for their failures in keeping their poll promises.
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again