Pawan said 2016 eluded the people of Andhra Pradesh’s long-standing dream of getting special status and ended up as a mirage. Pawan also wished that 2017 will realise all the dreams of the people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Tomorrow, Pawan will head to Uttarandhra for a whirlwind tour in which he will take on the state and central governments for their failures in keeping their poll promises.
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Naga Chaitanya’s new movie shooting starts at a college in Koti
- Agnyaathavaasi’s latest Krishna collections
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments