Pawan said 2016 eluded the people of Andhra Pradesh’s long-standing dream of getting special status and ended up as a mirage. Pawan also wished that 2017 will realise all the dreams of the people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Tomorrow, Pawan will head to Uttarandhra for a whirlwind tour in which he will take on the state and central governments for their failures in keeping their poll promises.
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?